Coming in the Fall 2021
Acting a Sex Scene is Awkward
With popular shows such as Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Outlander, The Bridgertons… and many others, scenes of a raw sexual nature are very prominent in mainstream TV and film. Many of these shows offer quality roles with a great script.
Imagine that you have an audition for a great role and there’s a sex scene in the story. How do you feel about that?
The sides for your audition include a kiss. How do you make it real when your only scene partner is the reader?
Imagine you’re shooting the scene and the cameras are aimed at your exposed body, the crew surrounds you and now you have to have to look like you are having hot steamy sex with someone you barely know or just met, take after take. How does that feel?
Do you worry about whether or not the angles and lighting will show your body in the most flattering way?
Before shooting the scene you call up your closest friends for support to make it through this awkward vulnerable pending performance, but there’s only so much they can do to help.
Maybe the sexual nature of the scene is not so hot and more about power, control or violence. Does this trigger a memory from a real life past experience that is painful and still haunts you? If so, how do you tap into the sense memory and the emotion of the scene without triggering all that real life pain from your past?
Maybe you have a spouse and doing a simulated sex scene and kissing another brings up discomfort or feelings of guilt for you?
In Raw, Exposed & Masterful you will…
- Learn specific breath and energy techniques to help you prepare for the scene, going into it feeling grounded, confident and calm in your vulnerability and voice.
- Learn how to bring authenticity to a kiss in the audition room even though you have no scene partner to actually kiss.
- Discover how to feel more confident and peaceful in the body you’re in.
- Learn energy clearing and breath techniques to help you clear on a cellular level pain from a real life trauma so you can show up more fully, authentically and powerfully in the role, tapping into the sense memory, without past pain surfacing to haunt you.
- Learn techniques that you can do within seconds to keep you fully present, grounded and connected to your character when performing your scene even in the awkwardness of being surrounded by crew.
- Learn conscious communication practices that you can share with your scene partner to help you both feel more at ease when it’s time to connect and go deep with one another when the cameras are rolling.
- Learn how to quickly clear the energy of the scene from your body and nervous system, so you can effectively and quickly move onto the next scene. (Producers will love your efficiency, emotional mastery and the time this saves the production. You will love the ease and creative freedom this brings.
Connect & get in on the action…
I also offer private sessions. Email me at: info@Jaitara.com to inquire.
Much love – Jaitara
In the meantime, check out Jaitara’s book.
Now an International #1 Best Seller and #1 Hot New Release on Amazon in the category of Sacred Sexuality.
The content is appropriate for ages 18+
Available on Amazon.Click here to go purchase now.